Pages

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Major Project - Aspirations

Hey Guys and Girlz! =)

So.. we had our Previs lecture today, the Peter Jackson stuff was amazing, the guy's a legend, and that previs stuff is one of the reasons right there. =) Taylor (his blog is http://pencilspixelspolygons.blogspot.com/) and I are getting all inspired now for Major Project.. you guys may remember the preproduction stuff from before Christmas.. well we're gonna make all that stuff.. and hopefully not mess up too badly.. luuull! =)

I looked at my work and two major areas I need to work on are modeling, and secondly texturing. So gotta make them awesome. =) I also would like to work on more areas given the time, rigging for example is something I'd like to look at as well. We have until the 3rd of May.. have fun! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment