Pages

Thursday 13 January 2011

Major Project - UDK Matinee/Kismet

Whoa.. okay.. really short on time here. I'm really hoping.. really really hoping this project will get more exciting as we go along.

At the moment, I feel a bit bogged down doing more technical stuff than what I love doing which is the art. Anyway, I'm really hoping things will pick up as the project goes along.



Right now, I have to make sure our preproduction is ready by next week Tuesday, so there isn't much time left to make sure our project plan and how things are going to look (concept designs, research, finished pieces etc etc) are all finished in good time. Argh.. it's so worrying not knowing if you're going to make a deadline, you can only hope that by working hard each day I think, to make sure you do it in time..

Here is a video test to show using a trigger to activate animation within the game, using UDK Matinee and Kismet. It's very basic right now, but this is the first time I've ever used these tools, so I'm just getting to grips with what things do at the moment.

Keep well guys..

2 comments:

  1. nice!!!thnx for sharing these stuff.I also downloaded UDK to play with it a little and just created a level and putted a character on it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you bro.. mmm, I'm not so guud with it yet.. but we'll see.. =)

    Hey.. I'm glad you feel inspired to take it up, it is an interesting game dev tool that's for sure.

    Have a good one bro. =)

    ReplyDelete