Pages

Thursday 21 October 2010

Orthanc Tower

Heya peeps

Sorry for the lack of updates.. but I'm really tied down with Uni projects..

But here is what I've been working on. I recently became inspired by the Lord of the Rings movies (they are masterpieces imho), for my lighting project at Uni.

I'm quite sure that I'm way behind everyone else at this point, and I'm not even sure whether I will finish in time, but I'm having a lot of fun. =)

The first two drawings are my plan for the wizardly room, inspired by Tolkien's Orthanc Tower. The other drawings are studies of Alan Lee's drawings, from when he worked on Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings movies. He is just so amazing with the pencil that I feel ashamed to even show my work..

Thank you and keep well everyone. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment